Wednesday, August 19, 2009
--Florida Atlantic University
* Pays you a stipend while you explore your interest in teaching.
* Places you in a local public school classroom one day per week for twelve weeks as an instructional intern.
* Provides you the opportunity to actively participate in classroom instructional activities with a model teacher.
* Covers the cost of your initial required school district security clearance.
* Offers you opportunities to share your classroom experiences with other Good FIT students and model teachers.
DEADLINE for Fall: AUGUST 31